Specialty Interiors believes our number one commitment is to the safety of our employees.
Our safety director is 500-hour OSHA trained and through jobsite inspections ensures that all safety regulations are being met. Specialty Interiors has also implemented the following programs to further secure the safety of our employees:
- 10-hour OSHA training for all field employees
- 30-hour OSHA training for all foremen and leadmen
- CPR Certification
- Lift Training
- Poweder Actuated Tool Certification
- First Aid and Blood Borne Pathegon
- Weekly Tool Box Talks
- Mandatory Safety Glassea and Protective Gloves
Speciality Interiors is also a strong proponent of the drug free workplace. We are certified with Ohio BWC's DFWP program and require all employees to undergo pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, and post accident drug testing. We feel these programs provide a safe work environment and helps to maintain our commitment to return all of our employees home safely at the end of their workday.